The Supreme Court on November 14, will pronounce the judgments on the review petitions filed on the issue of entry of women of all age groups into the Sabarimala temple.
Nov 13, 2019
Kerala CM Vijayan said that the government would consider opening pubs in Kerala as there are complaints that people working in the state, especially in IT barely have any means of entertainment after long working hours.
Nov 12, 2019
2 days ago
- After insulting Kangana Ranaut, Salman Khan rubs Deepika Padukone the wrong way?
- Big blow to Airtel, Vodafone Idea as SC rejects plea for relief on government dues
- Arvind Kejriwal's AAP announces list of 70 candidates, drops 15 sitting MLAs in Delhi polls 2020
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Kangana Ranaut's 'nepotism' hypocrisy exposed! Twitter lashes out at the actress