Hundreds of Jet Airways employees protested in Delhi and Mumbai on Thursday to push its management for answers about their future after the airline shut down all flight operations on Wednesday having failed to secure new funding from its lenders.
2 days ago
Jet Airways chief executive Vinay Dube said the lenders could not reach a consensus on the emergency funding and the board would meet again on Tuesday to further deliberate on the matter.
6 days ago
The latest proposal of fund infusion came after a meeting of civil aviation secretary Pradeep Singh Kharola and top officials in the PMO Friday evening, deliberating the possible way out to save the beleaguered airline.
8 days ago
In a bid to turnaround, the fortunes of beleaguered airline, Jet Airways board had decided a plan as per which the consortium of lenders, led by State Bank of India (SBI) would take over the airline's debt and convert it into 114 million shares for just Re 1.
15 days ago
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode 2 leaked on multiple torrents
- Newly found hobbit-like mystery species lived beside, mated with humans: Report
- Tiger out of the woods with Augusta Masters win - Last hurrah or resurrection?
- Thrayambakam movie review and ratings: Has Dayal hit a hat-trick? Here is the answer