The court expressed apprehension that the founder and former chairman of the airline may not return like others facing allegations of frauds, refused interim relief to him.
Jul 10, 2019
But it is highly unlikely that cash strapped Jet is going to get immediate relief as the deal between Hinduja Group and Etihad Airways was reportedly going slow.
May 26, 2019
Jet, once India's largest private airline, stopped all flights on April 17 after its lenders, led by SBI, declined to extend more funds to keep the carrier going.
May 10, 2019
- India's Q2FY21 GDP contracts 7.5%, technical recession confirmed | All you need to know
- Aditya Narayan, Shweta Agarwal's pre-wedding festivities begin [Inside pics]
- Armaan Malik talks about being in love, heartbreak and his new tracks: Exclusive
- GHMC polls determine fate & fortune of BJP on TRS, AIMIM's home-turf: Explained
- Grammy nominations 2021: BTS just made history with 'Dynamite' [see full list of nominations]