The court expressed apprehension that the founder and former chairman of the airline may not return like others facing allegations of frauds, refused interim relief to him.
Jul 10, 2019
But it is highly unlikely that cash strapped Jet is going to get immediate relief as the deal between Hinduja Group and Etihad Airways was reportedly going slow.
May 26, 2019
Jet, once India's largest private airline, stopped all flights on April 17 after its lenders, led by SBI, declined to extend more funds to keep the carrier going.
May 10, 2019
1 day ago
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Akshay Kumar lost cool on derogatory remark, pushed Krushna Abhishek's team member [Throwback]
- Custodial death of Hyderabad rape accused: Is rule of law turning into rule of jungle?
- Camila Cabello announces The Romance Tour dates and venue details
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?