Although the party workers and legislators prefer Siddaramiah for the role, the competition is expected to be intense.
Jul 25, 2019
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- IIM Ahmedabad to introduce a Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Business Analytics
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks
- Bigg Boss 13: 'Battling depression to 'given up for adoption', know all about Arti Singh's controversial life
- IRCTC makes bumper opening at Dalaal Street, best time to book profit?