One of the reasons India has fared so low in the list is the healthcare policy by the government. Approximately $240 is spent per person on healthcare.
22 days ago
Lax regulations and poor enforcement of rules in impoverished Bangladesh have often been blamed for several large fires that have led to hundreds of deaths in recent years.
27 days ago
Critics say the crackdown reflects Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina increasingly authoritarian rule ahead of a general election, due by December.
Aug 13, 2018
The Union Minister said that the 3.9 time growth of the Muslim population in Assam could lead to a demand for a merger with Bangladesh.
Aug 2, 2018
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Holi 2019: Top 10 Bollywood Hindi and Bhojpuri songs to download [Videos]
- Leela Group's Captain Krishnan Nair – Visionary with a keen sense of destiny
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Fire at Pune bus garage in Shindewadi