Critics say the crackdown reflects Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina increasingly authoritarian rule ahead of a general election, due by December.
Aug 13, 2018
The Union Minister said that the 3.9 time growth of the Muslim population in Assam could lead to a demand for a merger with Bangladesh.
Aug 2, 2018
The bi-annual meeting of the Border Security Force and Border Guards Bangladesh is scheduled on Sunday. The two sides will discuss smuggling, illegal movement and work to resolve disputes over territories.
Jul 21, 2018
After coming under fire from several South Asian countries, the social media giant is considering removing any post that instigates violence in a tie-up with third parties.
Jul 19, 2018
2 days ago
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Parineeti Chopra to tie the knot soon with beau Charit Desai?
- Meghan Markle second-most Googled person of 2018 in US; here are the top 5
- Aquaman movie review: Here's what critics say about Jason Momoa's DC movie
- Hina Khan on watching porn for the first time: It was an eye-opener