Hooda accuses the Congress of losing its identity, adding that he would not compromise with anyone when it came to patriotism and self-respect.
1 day ago
CJI Ranjan Gogoi lambasted petitioner ML Sharma for filing a frivolous plea challenging Centre's decision to scrap provisions of Article 370.
3 days ago
The people of India are witnessing tough but essential decisions that were earlier assumed to be impossible and are now becoming a reality, the PM said in an interview.
6 days ago
In 1992, senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi, accompanied by Modi, had unfurled the Tricolour at Lal Chowk, despite grave threat from various Pakistan-based terror organisations.
7 days ago
Legal notices could be served to media outlets if they are found broadcasting "fabricated and provocative" stories, which could lead to disturbance of peace.
9 days ago
- Mahindra cuts 1,500 jobs, warns of more pain as auto crisis worsens
- KIA Seltos: A game-changer that scales high entry barrier with panache
- Ranveer Singh on losing virginity to an older woman at 12: I became the expert [Throwback]
- Is generational change of ownership happening in Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Group?
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai or Prabhas - Shraddha Kapoor: Who aced the steamy intimate pose better?