The campaign scheduled to start in India on July 28 will point out Apple's longstanding focus on the privacy of its consumer data and iPhones.
Jul 28, 2019
The 52-year-old designer of key Apple products, including MacBook, iPhone, iPod and iPad, will leave the company later this year to start his firm LoveFilm.
Jun 28, 2019
Apple is focusing on countries like Mexico, India, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia to settle their product assembling firms, said a Nikkei report
Jun 19, 2019
Two Indian apps--PregBuddy and Wysa-chatbot for a calm mind-- are helping millions of people get timely healthcare tips and also expert consultation with just a touch a button.
Apr 25, 2019
After putting all disputes to rest, Apple and Qualcomm have forged a new partnership for multiyear chipset supply along with six-year license agreement.
Apr 17, 2019
In a bid to dominate Indian Music space, Cupertino-based company has reduced the Apple Music subscription fees on all categories--Individual, Family Sharing and Student Membership.
Apr 5, 2019
Apple's new iPhone XR promotional campaign offers up to Rs 23,000 instant cash discount in India starting this Friday (April 5).
Apr 4, 2019
Wistron started manufacturing Apple iPhone 7 at its Bengaluru plant in early March 2019. It also assembles iPhone 6S series, as well.
Apr 2, 2019
- Bella Hadid goes braless and risks a wardrobe malfunction in public [Photos]
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- Nita Ambani, Isha Ambani, Shloka Mehta dance like nobody's watching at school friend's wedding [Videos]
- OnePlus 8 Pro design tipped in 5K renders: Hints at major trade off
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report