Air India has cancelled or diverted a majority of flights that it operates to the US and the UK using Pakistan airspace over the last 20 days.
Mar 19, 2019
Vistara has sought permission to fly between Delhi and Colombo seven days a week.
Mar 13, 2019
A new defence mechanism, large aircraft infrared countermeasures (LAIRCM), will be installed in the flights to help with shielding the aircraft from 'shoulder or man-portable missiles'.
Feb 8, 2019
Last month, Air India's pilot union claimed that a large number of pilots were defaulting on their bank loans and other financial commitments due to the salary delays.
Jan 9, 2019
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Alisha Taneja's journey from being shy, petite Indo-American girl to fashion and beauty blogger
- Sofia Chaudry says I was sweaty and nervous to make eye contact with rapper Bohemia
- Prince Philip warned Prince Harry not to marry Meghan Markle?
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation