The case pertains to the losses suffered by Air India due to the alleged multi-crore aviation scam and irregularities in fixing air slots for international airlines.
15 days ago
The economy sinking to a six-and-half-year low of 4.5% in September quarter has made it tougher for the government to achieve its fiscal deficit target.
23 days ago
The company has directed its pilots not use more than 93% thrust on the Pratt engines of the A320neo-family of jets until they reach 25,000 feet
Dec 3, 2019
CMD Ashwani Lohani has told Air India's staff that the management shares their concerns and is taking necessary steps to protect their interests, even as the employees' unions are planning to protest against the government's disinvestment move.
Nov 8, 2019
Major shake-up: Atanu Chakraborty is new Economic Affairs Secretary, Subhash Garg named Power Secretary
Niti Aayog had suggested the option during the first sell-off process but the government had put 75 per cent of the stake on sale.
Jul 7, 2019
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- Udit Narayan on Neha Kakkar - Aditya Narayan wedding: Would love to see female singer joining my family
- Not Ambanis, celebrities or businessmen, entrepreneurs are buying most Lamborghinis in India
- Big blow to Airtel, Vodafone Idea as SC rejects plea for relief on government dues
- After insulting Kangana Ranaut, Salman Khan rubs Deepika Padukone the wrong way?