The funds will be used by the company to expand its data network and attract users from other companies and businesses.
7 days ago
On Monday, RCom paid the Swedish company Rs 4.6 billion, which also received an additional Rs 30 million from the Supreme Court's registry that the Anil Ambani-led firm had deposited as penalty interest.
Mar 19, 2019
Vodafone-Idea merger cleared: How will the new entity compete against Airtel, Jio in India's 4G war?
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?