As telecom service providers Reliance Jio, Vodafone Idea and Bharti Airtel announce rate increases your mobile phone bills may go up at least 40%; government says the increase will not hurt the customers
10 days ago
The amount of hike in the charges have not been confirmed; it could go as high as 30-45% in the near term and more than 300% from the existing rates over the next two years.
24 days ago
- SoftBank-backed Paytm raises $660 million from Alibaba arm Alipay, others
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Will tenfold hike in aircraft safety breach fines curb rising aviation failures?