While the government has not made cryptocurrency legal, India's first Bitcoin ATM kiosk was set up in Bengaluru in October 2018. However, the police seized the ATM and arrested the co-founder, Harish BN.
Jan 3, 2019
New OxygenOS 9 update for OnePlus 6, 5, 5T series brings camera improvements and more [complete change-log]
Amazon's New Year deal you simply can't resist: Vivo Nex with elevating front-camera available at lowest price
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- Google co-founders step aside as Sundar Pichai takes helm of parent Alphabet
- How to fix MacBook Pro's random shutdowns?
- How Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 chipset will change 2020 flagship phones?