Ride-hailing app Uber has taken a new step in self-driving car innovation with the introduction of automated trucks available as part of their freight trucking app, Uber Freight.The shipments will move across the state of Arizona but wont be travelling the entire journey. For the time being, the truck will be driving only along the highways and passing cargo off to human drivers at hubs.
Mar 7, 2018
- Uninstall these dangerous Android apps from your smartphone immediately
- Redmi Note 8 Pro: Price, sale date, specifications and more
- Samsung Galaxy S10 has a serious problem every user should know about
- Realme X2 Pro India launch confirmed: How much would it cost?
- Shocking reason why Pixel 4 won't be coming to India: Who's loss is it?