MI vs RCB match prediction: How IPL 2016 match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers could go
Kings XI Punjab vs KKR highlights: Watch Uthappa and bowlers help Knight Riders top IPL 2016 points table
Amir Khan believes he is capable to jump two weight divisions when he faces WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez on 7 May in Las Vegas. The former WBA light welterweight champion was training in Hayward ahead of his WBC Middleweight title fight against Canelo Alvarez and Khan believes he has the right game plan to beat the big hitting Mexican.
Apr 19, 2016
- Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy: Virat Kohli to Karan Johar, here's how they reacted
- Hardik Pandya spotted at the airport first time since Koffee With Karan controversy [Photos]
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma finish 'amazing' summer by meeting Roger Federer at Australian Open [Photos]
- Dhoni dropped on 0 by Maxwell; Twitter brutally trolls the Aussie
- Koffee With Karan: KL Rahul being punished for making an accepted team culture public?