Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Closing in on Exciting Signing after Club Admit Player Can Leave
Sydney, Nov 27 (ANI): Australian cricketer Phillip Hughes passed away on Thursday as he succumbed to injuries that he had suffered when struck by a bouncer at the SCG on Tuesday. The 25-year-old South Australian batsman, who was pushing for a Test recall against India in Brisbane next week, was knocked out after the ball made impact under his helmet, behind his left ear. Hughes collapsed on the pitch before being rushed to Sydney's St Vincent's Hospital. He underwent emergency surgery and was put in an induced coma but never regained consciousness. "We are extremely sad to announce that Phillip Hughes has passed away at the age of 25," Cricket Australia said in a statement.
Nov 27, 2014
Manchester United Transfer News: Winger to Be Used as Makeweight in Swap Deal Involving Highly-Rated Midfielder
Arsenal News: Wenger Talks Up Defensive Performance after Impressive Champions League Win over Borussia Dortmund
World Snooker Championships Results: Advani Leads India Charge, but Sloppy Chawla is Stunned by Ridley
Champions League Results: Arsenal Show Bouncebackability to Trump Borussia Dortmund, as Liverpool Concede Late Goal
New Delhi, Nov 26 (ANI): Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar on Wednesday reiterated his support for ace Indian boxer Sarita Devi and also urged the nation to support her. Sachin, who met sports minister Sarbananda Sonowal in New Delhi, said that he had received assurance from the sports minister as well as boxing federation regarding the same.
Nov 26, 2014
- Thomas and Uber Cup 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings, preview and full schedule
- Virat Kohli talks about Anushka, kids and one thing he doesn't want in house after becoming father
- IPL 2018: Beating Chennai Super Kings in final will be difficult, says Michael Clarke
- Thomas Cup 2018: India vs China badminton live stream, TV listings and start time
- IPL 2018: Faf du Plessis found his 'inner Dhoni' against SRH, says Graeme Smith