Science & Health
Timothy Peake is set to become the first British astronaut to visit the International Space Station.
Nov 7, 2015
Scientists have documented a solar storm blasting away Mars atmosphere, an important clue in a long-standing mystery of how a planet that was once like Earth turned into a cold, dry desert, Nasa scientists said on Thursday (5 November). On 8 March, Nasas Mars-orbiting Maven spacecraft caught such a storm stripping away the planets atmosphere, scientists said. Maven lead researcher Bruce Jakosky said the stripping of Mars atmosphere took place hundreds of millions of years ago and has slowed down since.
Nov 6, 2015
Time-lapse video shows high resolution images of suns surface.
Nov 5, 2015
A dashcam in eastern Chonburi province, Thailand, captured a green fireball, believed to be a burning meteor, shoot across the night sky on Monday night (2 November), an incident reportedly seen across wide areas of Thailands sky.
Nov 3, 2015
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- India fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide; China on top of the list: Study
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- NASA's Voyager 2 has left the Solar System! Second Earth-made object to reach Interstellar space
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space