Science & Health
As world leaders prepare for climate talks in Paris at the end of November, Nasa satellites have been flying around earth tracking rising carbon dioxide levels, which scientists say are driving climate change. They include the new experimental Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 (OCO-2), which was launched in 2014 and designed to give scientists a fuller picture of the effects.
Nov 21, 2015
Kjell Lindgren played Amazing Grace as a tribute to a colleague who died in October.
Nov 13, 2015
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates
- Nissan Kicks SUV India launch nears; production starts at Chennai plant
- Mahindra Marazzo shines in Global NCAP crash test with 4-star safety rating
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- India fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide; China on top of the list: Study
- Not dark matter, but dark fluid comprises 95 percent of the universe, finds study
- Gigantic black hole collision sent ripples to earth; should we worry?
- NASA probe reaches asteroid Bennu that might collide with earth between 2175-2195