Sanjay Sathe, a resident of Niphad tehsil in Nashik district, was among the handful of 'progressive farmers' selected by the Union agriculture ministry for an interaction with then US President Barack Obama when he visited India in 2010.
Dec 3, 2018
- Aero India 2019: Nearly 500 cars gutted in fire at parking lot, air show temporarily halted [Video]
- India vs Pakistan | Comparison of troop strength and weapons of the nuclear-armed rivals
- After MiG-29, Indian Air force to procure additional squadron of Su 30 MKI jets
- Banks may refuse to release funds to save Anil Ambani jail time
- Stranger Things real? Man who experienced NDE saw weird beings in another dimension