The United Nations Yemen mediator announced plans to invite all warring factions for a meeting on September 6 in Geneva as the UN looks to end the three-year war in Yemen.
Aug 3, 2018
The Maharashtra government has requested for additional Central security forces to maintain peace during a new round of protests, which begin from August 9.
Aug 3, 2018
Maharashtra CM Fadnavis accepts Maratha quota demand; asks Central forces to counter violent protests
Imran Khan's party says the swearing-in will be an austere event. The 'simple ceremony at Aiwan-e-Sadr' won't be attended by foreign personalities. It will be a 'completely national event', it adds.
Aug 2, 2018
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- US to make immigration even tougher; proposes rule to deny visa for immigrants on public aid
- Rafale deal will not be cancelled; CAG to examine pricing: Jaitley
- Maldives ousts pro-China president Yameen; opposition candidate claims election victory
- New Delhi aims to strengthen ties with Myanmar as Indian Navy ships head to Yangon