Orlance PD released a series of body camera videos showing the hunt for the Pulse nightclub shooter and his victims on 16 June, 2016.
Jun 2, 2017
Want to get into Yale University? Pizza might just be the answer as in the case of Carolina Williams
Paris climate agreement: Decoding Donald Trump's #USExit; is United States retreating because of foreign policy fatigue?
'Are you on Twitter?,' NBC journalist Megyn Kelly asks PM Narendra Modi; faces social media backlash
India successfully test-fires nuclear-capable Prithvi-II ballistic missile, in latest push for modernisation
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Disney head Robert Iger quit Trump's advisory councils after decision on Paris Climate deal
Donald Trump has confirmed that he will withdraw the US from the Paris climate agreement, in effect ensuring the worlds second largest emitter of greenhouse gases will quit the international effort to address dangerous global warming. The US will remove itself from the deal, joining Syria and Nicaragua as the only countries not party to the Paris agreement. There will be no penalty for leaving, with the Paris deal based upon the premise of voluntary emissions reductions by participating countries.
Jun 2, 2017
1 hour ago
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Strange alien UFO base with interdimensional portal hidden in Argentina, conspiracy theorists claim
- Shocking: Students in Kerala school welcome junior girls with open rape threats
- 'New World Order' and big oil companies trying to destroy Tesla: Elon Musk
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)