Based on the CPBC data, the air pollution in Bengaluru is largely due to emissions from vehicles and the dust on the roads. While the city is growing exponentially with every passing day, looks like the government has failed to keep up in ensuring a clean environment.
Aug 13, 2018
Pro-Khalistan rally in London fails to make impact as India supporters eclipse event with Modi's placards, patriotic songs
- US to make immigration even tougher; proposes rule to deny visa for immigrants on public aid
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- Rafale deal will not be cancelled; CAG to examine pricing: Jaitley
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise further as global crude poised to touch $100
- Fake News? Time traveler claims future US president was born a week ago, but where?