Gali Janardhan Reddy's aide Bheema Naik arrested after driver leaves suicide note accusing him of money laundering
Istanbul bombings: At least 38 killed, 166 wounded in double explosions outside soccer stadium in Turkey
Activists have protested against the Philippines anti-drug operations on International Human Rights Day.The rally took place outside Rodrigo Duterte’s presidential palace.Since Duterte took office on 1 July he has imposed a bloody crackdown on drug dealers and users.Several thousand suspects are said to have been killed by police and assassins.The activists believe drug use could be fought more effectively by eradicating poverty.
Dec 10, 2016
Evening wrap: Trump on H-1B visa holders, Sushma Swaraj's kidney transplant, the next probable Miss World, and more
- Delhi violence: Policeman, 6 civilians killed in CAA clashes, govt claims violence 'orchestrated'
- Swine flu: Six SC judges catch H1N1 influenza; Justice Sanjiv Khanna wears mask to court
- Hosni Mubarak death confirmed: Former Egyptian President passes away at 91
- Alien breakthrough: UFO spotted following International Space Station for more than 20 minutes
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases