People in London look the most miserable in their selfies while strong smiles are found in Sao Paulo and Bangkok, says a researcher involved in setting up a London show about selfies. For its new exhibition Big Bang Data, Somerset House has commissioned Selfiecity London, a spotlight on 640 selfies selected out of a total of 152,462 public Instagram images taken in a single week in September in a 5km2 radius around the museum. The show opens to the public on Thursday (3 December).
Dec 4, 2015
The corruption scandal engulfing footballs governing body has widened, after a number of past or present FIFA officials were among 16 further people charged by US authorities on 3 December. The indictments, released by the US Department of Justice in Washington, came just hours after the arrests of two FIFA officials in dawn raids at a luxury hotel in Zurich.
Dec 4, 2015
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Is NASA conducting a secret black project? Strange UFO spotted above Texas sparks debate
- Tollywood Sex Racket: The 'is she flexible?'query that raised alarm and saved Telugu actress from scandal