The apex court has postponed the date for the commencement of receiving claims and objection, which was earlier scheduled to be held on August 30.
Aug 29, 2018
Even as Kerala was pounded by the severest flood crisis in a century, liquor sales in the state stayed high. Callous binge drinking? Drowning flood sorrows in the moonshine. Or simply a case of the indomitable Malayalee 'spirit" on display?
Aug 28, 2018
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Astronomer captures UFO flying above moon's surface; alien debate on (VIDEO)
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Mumbai hospital fire: Death toll rises to 8; ESIC Kamgar Hospital operated without fire NOC
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics