Articles by Jijo Jacob
In 2013 Modi and Shah bargained for a greater pace at which India would change than what would have been possible under a putative Advani regime. Currently, such ideological asymmetries don't exist.
Sep 17, 2019
Did the New York Times 'de-terrorise' the worst ever attack on the US soil? The newspaper deletes tweet and edits article on 9/11 terror attack anniversary.
Sep 12, 2019
KIA Seltos is an intelligent combination of great tech and creature comforts. With its ultimate deal-bending capabilities, Seltos compact SUV will give all rivals a run for their money.
Aug 15, 2019
If Narendra Modi travels to Maldives at the very beginning of his second term, that augurs well for India's immediate security interests in the region.
May 27, 2019
Rahul kept saying with all zest that love would defeat hate. Even if you were to accept this flawed argument, Rahul should have realised that for love to bear fruit he needed partners.
May 20, 2019
CPI-M hasn't healed itself from the impact of the gigantic fall from power, and grace, in 2011, for sure. More seriously, no one has gone to call the medic.
May 16, 2019
Time Magazine stoops to paint Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as a cave man who does the bidding of the ignorant mobs? The cover story questions the worth of India's democracy as well.
May 10, 2019
Sri Lankan outfit National NTJ, along with a Tamil Nadu-based militant cell and terror operatives from Kerala, plotting to create a "separate Islamic confederation" in the region.
Apr 25, 2019
CPI-M's top leader in Kerala, Kodiyeri Balakrishnan, says the IAF strike on terror camps in Pakistan is part of the BJP govt's attempt to sabotage the Lok Sabha elections 2019.
Feb 26, 2019
- Two-pronged strategy to avert telecom disaster: Centre may offer relief on taxes, input costs
- Sneak peek into Trump's GRAND suite in Delhi's ITC Maurya: India's best air, Tandoori delights and Diet Coke [PHOTOS]
- Relief to government contractors as coronavirus covered under 'Force Majeure Clause': What it means?
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: The Vital Cog in the Wheel of Digital Transformation
- Alien breakthrough: UFO spotted following International Space Station for more than 20 minutes