Increased air strikes on Islamic State do not constitute a change in strategy, but rather are meant to deny the group a “safe haven”, the White House said on 6 July.
Jul 7, 2015
IBTimes UK explains what impact could a No vote have on both Greece and Europe
Jul 6, 2015
Delay in School Textbook Distribution: SFI Protests Turn Violent; MLA VT Balram Takes a Dig at UDF Govt on Facebook
European Parliament President Martin Schulz cast doubt over Greek government promises to reopen banks in the next few days.
Jul 6, 2015
The head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has said it plans to invest up to $1bn in Ukraine this year, including in the gas sector, provided real reforms are implemented.
Jul 3, 2015
- Delhi violence: Policeman, 6 civilians killed in CAA clashes, govt claims violence 'orchestrated'
- Swine flu: Six SC judges catch H1N1 influenza; Justice Sanjiv Khanna wears mask to court
- Alien breakthrough: UFO spotted following International Space Station for more than 20 minutes
- Hosni Mubarak death confirmed; Former Egyptian President was 91
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases