Shiv Sena Moves Privilege Motion Against Shobhaa De for Tweets on 'Diktat' Over Screening of Marathi Films
Killing of Red Sanders Smugglers in Andhra Pradesh: Were They Woodcutters, Killed in 'Fake' Encounter?
VK Singh Calls Journalists 'Presstitutes' after Times Now Attacks Him on Social Media; Twitterrati Support Him
'I Shot 15 Ukrainian Prisoners Dead': Kremlin-backed Rebel's Confession could become War Crime Evidence [VIDEO]
Andy Davidhazy took the trip of a lifetime in 2013 travelling more than 2600 miles on foot through Mexico and up to Canada. He took a photograph of himself every mile that he travelled and has crammed the entire trek into a four minute time lapse, taking the notion of selfies to a whole new level.
Apr 2, 2015
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed