The United Nations Human Rights Office voiced its deep concern over the worsening human rights and humanitarian situation in Yemen, where more than 1,500 civilians were reportedly killed, 3,600 others injured and one million displaced in three months of violence, a UN spokesman told reporters on Tuesday.
Jul 8, 2015
IBTimes UK explains what you need to know about George Osbornes first all-Tory budget.
Jul 7, 2015
Increased air strikes on Islamic State do not constitute a change in strategy, but rather are meant to deny the group a “safe haven”, the White House said on 6 July.
Jul 7, 2015
IBTimes UK explains what impact could a No vote have on both Greece and Europe
Jul 6, 2015
Delay in School Textbook Distribution: SFI Protests Turn Violent; MLA VT Balram Takes a Dig at UDF Govt on Facebook
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 17 killed after fire breaks out at Delhi hotel; people jump out of windows to save themselves
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack
- Another pay hike for central govt employees before Lok Sabha elections 2019?