External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj in Paris, discusses strategic partnership between India and France
As the BJP-PDP alliance crumbles, leaving Kashmir in a much worse state, the fault clearly lies with the BJP and the central government. The security situation has worsened, Pakistan has made headway and there is growing internationalisation of the Kashmir issue.
Jun 19, 2018
- IT dept seizes Rs 33 crore from self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan's ashram in Andhra Pradesh
- Combat terror funding or face action: FATF warns Pakistan, gives February 2020 deadline
- Caught on camera: Lecturer thrashes student in Bengaluru's Basaveshwara College
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death