Film director Spike Lee, known for films that deal frankly with racial issues, appeared in Chicago on Thursday (14 May) to defend his planned movie about the city, after its reported title, Chiraq, was criticised by local politicians.
May 15, 2015
'Purampokku Engira Podhuvudamai' Movie Review: A Slow-Paced Movie Featuring Vijay Sethupathi, Arya, Shaam
Box Office Collection: Deepika-Amitabh's 'Piku' a Hit; Sunny Leone's 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' a 'Mega Disaster'
'Lion' First Day Box Office Collection: Balakrishna Starrer Fails to Beat Opening Day Record of 'Legend'
'The Magnificent Seven' Updates: 'White Collar' Star Matt Bomer Joins Remake of 1960 Western Classic
EXCLUSIVE: Ranbir Kapoor Talks 'Bombay Velvet', Deepika; Opens up about Chemistry with Anushka Sharma
'Gabbar Is Back' Box Office Collection: Will Akshay Starrer Earn 100 Crore and Become Highest Grosser in India?
- Mamata Banerjee is the most successful leader across India, claims Trinamool leader
- Paralysed mice with a spinal cord injury walk again after scientists inject drug compound
- India, Bangladesh security forces to discuss border issues
- Rahul Hugs Modi: After Twitter's meltdown, Amul and Priya Warrier reveal their take on the embrace
- What Sunny Leone did after watching porn movie for the first time will leave you shocked
- Bigg Boss Marathi audience poll: Viewers choose Megha Dhade as winner, Aastad-Pushkar lose with huge margin
- Dhadak full HD movie leaked online, free download may affect box office collection
- Watch Aquaman trailer featuring Jason Momoa, Amber Heard and more here
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston celebrated 18th wedding anniversary by reportedly getting married again?