Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor to star in Karan Johar's next; Deepika or Katrina to be the leading lady?
Actor Mahershala Ali won best supporting actor at the Screen Actors Guild awards for his role in independent drama Moonlight on 29 January. In a show which was overshadowed by politics as stars slammed US President Donald Trump, Ali noted that he is a Muslim son of a mother who is a Christian minister, telling the Los Angeles audience that stuff is minutiae. Its not that important.
Jan 30, 2017
Ocean's 8 first look revealed: Anne Hathaway, Rihanna, Sandra Bullock, Sarah Paulson appear together in Ocean's trilogy spin-off
Hidden Figures won the Screen Actors Guild award for best film ensemble on 29 January. Hidden Figures is the true story of three black female mathematicians during the 1960s space race, and actor Taraji P Henson gave a rousing speech promoting unity and love whilst accepting the award. The SAGs was overshadowed by politics as stars slammed U.S. President Donald Trump for restricting entry for travellers from seven Muslim-majority nations.
Jan 30, 2017
Dulquer Salmaan's Jomonte Suviseshangal, Mohanlal's Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol to be released in Poland in February
North American Film Awards (NAFA) 2017: Nivin Pauly, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas and others in winners list
- Saif Ali Khan loses cool over Amrita Singh, refuses to help Sara Ali Khan in drugs case
- Terence Lewis 'inappropriately' touches Nora Fatehi on India's Best Dancer: Fans angered
- Sushant Singh Rajput case: CBI issues official statement, says 'All aspects are being looked at'
- SPB's son defends Ajith: 'Why does it matter if he comes for the funeral or not?'
- SPB's son slams rumours of Venkaiah Naidu's help, hospital refusing to handover father's body without clearing bills