PM Modi's economic council identifies 10 areas to spur growth, favours fiscal consolidation exercise
A state-run Chinese daily seems to have taken a U-turn from the BRICS resolution where China had joined the other countries to condemn terrorism emanating from Pakistan. Read to know more.
Oct 11, 2017
'Inappropriate' for India to 'connect terrorism with Pakistan', says China daily: BRICS resolution forgotten?
- Jorge Sampaoli steps down as Argentina coach following disastrous World Cup campaign, potential replacements revealed
- 'Congress is a Muslim party': Did minority cell's Nadeem Javed just confirm Rahul's statement?
- It's confirmed! Xiaomi Mi A2 Android One series launching in Madrid this month
- Pussy Riot: Meet the protest-art group who claim responsibility for pitch invasion at World Cup final
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Super Singer 6 winner: Senthil Ganesh emerges victorious, Rakshita and Malavika are runners-up [Photos]
- Tamizh Padam 2 full movie leaked online: Shiva's film hit by piracy, full movie out on torrent sites for 'free downloadng'
- Bigg Boss Tamil 2 third elimination: Nithya evicted from Kamal Haasan-hosted show
- Amazon Prime Day Exclusive: OnePlus 6 Red sale goes live with launch offers