Air pollution has contributed to about 3.2 million new cases of diabetes worldwide. Already there are over 30 million diabetic Americans and over 31.7 million diabetic Indians, and this number is expected to double by 2030.
Jul 2, 2018
Blood sugar levels can now be detected without pricking your finger! Artificial Intelligence and radar devices are being invented to detect blood sugar levels without drawing blood.
Jun 29, 2018
Ageing is a topic that has seen much debate through most of human history. A new study has found that human longevity is actually increasing over time.
Jun 29, 2018
Stem cell therapy will not be considered alternative medicine anymore, but be regulated like new pharmaceutical drugs. The new laws strive to strike a balance between spurring research and protecting patients from shady medical practices.
Jun 26, 2018
- Moderna vaccine 100% effective against COVID; when can you get it
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled