The findings, presented at the World Stroke Congress in Montreal, showed a rise in stroke incidence among marijuana users from 2010-14 while overall stroke prevalence remained stable.
Oct 20, 2018
- What COVID-19 patients see before death; ICU doctor simulates last moments [Watch]
- Mysterious monolith discovered in Utah Desert, sparks alien debate
- Moderna vaccine 100% effective against COVID; when can you get it
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why