The rare condition typically affects women between the ages of 20 and 40, causing intermittent or complete urine retention.
Mar 17, 2018
The treatment of the rare disease Irrfan Khan is suffering from depends on the type of tumor it is, the location of the tumor and how aggressive it is.
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks to diets heavy in processed foods, America is the most obese country in the world, according to data from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Roughly one-third of adults in the United States are overweight, which leads to increased medical costs and health problems like heart disease and diabetes. But a new study from WalletHub suggests that where you live could be just as important as diet when it comes to your risk of obesity.
Mar 15, 2018
Stephen Hawking was diagnosed with the neurological disease, ALS, when he was around 21 years old and was given two years to live.
Mar 14, 2018
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists