Spinal cord injuries (SCI) can cause devastating damage, including loss of mobility and sensation.
Jan 7, 2020
The study found that emotional burnout was more likely in families with a child with low-functioning autism spectrum disorder and simultaneous conditions.
Jan 7, 2020
According to health expert in India, if poorly controlled, diabetes leads to cardiomyopathy resulting in progressive deterioration of the pumping capacity of the heart.
Jan 4, 2020
The study made predictions for both the fluid intelligence level and the target variable independent from age, gender, brain size or MRI scanner used.
Jan 1, 2020
MRI is a common technique used to obtain images of human internal organs and tissues.
Dec 31, 2019
Located inside the eye the retina contains light receptors (photoreceptors) which absorb light. Information is then processed and transmitted to the brain.
Dec 28, 2019
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why