After Swine Flu and Bird Flu, Monkey Fever spreading in India: What is the Kyasanur Forest Disease, which originated in Karnataka?
Asha Kiran Home staff, inmates living in extremely unhygienic surroundings; 11 inmates dead in 2 months
9,000 Uddanam residents diagnosed with kidney diseases due to groundwater poisoning. Here are four other prominent cases
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why