Champions League results: Man City stun Barcelona; Arsenal, PSG, Atletico, Bayern advance into last 16
The Arsenal manager said the Champions League game against the Bulgarian side is massive as they could qualify from their group with a win. The North London won 6-0 when the sides met at the Emirates stadium in October.
Nov 1, 2016
Welsh international Gareth Bale signed a three-year contract extension with Real Madrid on 31 October that will keep him with the club until 2022. Bale joined Real for a then world-record fee of €100m in 2013 from Tottenham Hotspur. The forward has won two Champions League, a domestic cup and a European Supercup in his three seasons with Los Blancos.
Oct 31, 2016
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has told his team not to look at the Premier League table after their 2-0 win against Southampton made it four wins in a row. Chelsea are currently in fourth position in the league, but are only one point away from top of the table Manchester City.
Oct 31, 2016
Southampton vs Chelsea: Antonio Conte plays down title noise, but Blues looking like serious contenders
Arsene Wenger appears relieved after 4:1 victory at the Stadium of Light: We missed many chances but at the end we won in a comfortable way.
Oct 29, 2016
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- About 1,400 people died while attempting to cross the Mediterranean in 2018, says a UN report
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- To combat environmental impact, one company is going vegetarian
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- Wimbledon final live stream: Novak Djokovic vs Kevin Anderson TV listings & start time
- Fifa World Cup 2018 final: France clinch second title after six-goal Moscow spectacle
- No zooming in on 'hot' female fans during World Cup 2018: Fifa tells broadcasters
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final