Borussia Dortmund bus explosion: Football fans react in shock; Monaco fans offered accommodation by BVB fans
Travelling Monaco fans put football loyalties aside as they chanted loudly in support of their Champions League quarter-final opponents, Borussia Dortmund. Tuesdays (11 April) game was postponed after three explosions went off near the home teams bus and defender Marc Bartra was taken to hospital after he was hurt in the incident, later having surgery on his injured right wrist and lower arm where foreign bodies had been lodged. The match is now scheduled to be played on Wednesday (12 April) at 5:45pm BST as police prepare for a large deployment.
Apr 12, 2017
Borussia Dortmund team bus explosion: Letter found claiming responsibility as Spanish player suffers injury
Antoine Griezmann transfer: Huge pay hike for Atletico Madrid star if he moves to Estadio Olimpico with Atletico
Georgina Rodriguez pays price for being Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend; loses jobs at Gucci and Prada
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich schedule: Time, date, venue and TV listings for Champions League quarterfinal match
Under-fire Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has admitted that he understands fan disappointment with the team’s current form. The north London club lost 3-0 away to Crystal Palace on 10 April, putting a serious dent in their hopes for a top-four finish and Champions League football next season.
Apr 11, 2017
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal: Five talking points after Arsenal's humiliating defeat in the Premier League
Juventus vs Barcelona quarter-finals schedule: Where, when and which TV channel to watch Champions League match
- [Watch] Is this the easiest catch ever dropped? You have to watch it to believe it!
- Steve Smith faster than Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli and Garry Sobers to 7000 Test runs
- David Warner scores triple-hundred against Pakistan in Adelaide Test
- Is Boria Majumdar the worst sports presenter/expert in India? His interview with Virat Kohli suggests so
- After David Warner's 335, Virat Kohli and Ravi Shastri should feel damn lucky to have won in Australia