Some half a million ants were recruited by the conservation organisation World Wildlife Fund (WFF) to call for the protection of the Amazon rainforest, ahead of a visit by German Chancellor Angela Merkel to Brazil.
Aug 19, 2015
Science & Health
Ganas the Komodo dragon becomes London Zoos latest addition.
Aug 6, 2015
President Barack Obama formally unveils his administrations ramped-up plan to cut carbon emissions from power plants and declares climate change the greatest threat facing the world.
Aug 4, 2015
Greenpeace protesters dangling from a bridge in Portland, Oregon, on 31 July failed to prevent an icebreaker from passing through en route to the Arctic.
Jul 31, 2015
A female giant panda at a Hong Kong zoo by the name of Jia Jia, who is approaching her 37th birthday, broke the Guinness World Record for the oldest panda ever in captivity and the oldest panda living in captivity on 28 July.
Jul 28, 2015
Pools full of carbon dioxide off coast of Santorini could pave way to monitor future eruptions.
Jul 17, 2015
Polar bears do not enter walking hibernation to make up for food deprivation during summer.
Jul 16, 2015
City officials in Los Angeles have said they dont have enough water to irrigate all the trees in the city, so they are cutting down roughly 14,000 of those that are dead or dying from drought.
Jul 7, 2015
Solar Impulse 2, which is attempting to fly between Japan and Hawaii powered only by the suns energy, has broken a world record for the longest non-stop solo flight.
Jul 3, 2015
- Adventure bike enthusiast? 5 upcoming bikes worth the wait before zeroing in on Himalayan, Versys-X 300
- Portugal vs Iran: Fifa World Cup 2018 Group B live stream, TV listings & start time
- Reliance Jio Double Dhamaka offer: Rs 399 pack available for Rs 299 with double data benefits
- iPhone's passcode security bypassed in a brute force attack; Apple strongly disagrees
- Final images and videos from the Rosetta mission show what it is like to crash on a comet
- Blood Moon: July 27 total lunar eclipse will be the longest in 21st century
- Another Chinese space station about to fall? China lowers orbit of Tiangong-2
- City Killers? NASA gears up as more than a million asteroids pose threat to Earth
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research