Ram Charan's RC 12 title, first look and teaser: DVV Danayya announces to reveal them as Diwali treat
Indywood Billionaires Club (IBC) has already mobilised funds worth Rs 3,000 crore from 20 leading NRI investors based in the United Arab Emirates, Europe and Asia-Pacific. It aims to bring in crucial foreign direct investment to raise the profile of India's cinema economy.
Nov 5, 2018
Indywood Film Carnival is set to be held at HITEX Convention Centre in Hyderabad from December 1 to 5. We bring you the highlights of the 4th edition of IFC, which is founded by Sohan Roy.
Nov 5, 2018
Thugs Of Hindostan ticket prices surge from Rs 400 to Rs 1,500 in multiplexes, Rs 200 in single screens
Sarkar pre-release business: Vijay's film mints big money before release; will it set box office on fire?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Jennifer Aniston reveals her weird night habit [Watch]
- 2.0 box office collection day 13: Robot 2.o crosses Rs 80 crore earning mark in AP/TS
- Who is Ronin? Hawkeye's role in Avengers: Endgame detailed
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- 2.0 13-day box office collection: Rajinikanth-starrer is a hit film in US