Akkineni family film Manam has got good response and is having a successful run at the box-office by crossing a $ 1 million mark in USA. Now, actor Kamal Haasan who has recently watched the movie has showered praises on Manam, remembering his bond with Late ANR.
Kamal said, "I am a big fan of Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Manam has boosted my devotion to him further. It is such a beautiful and feel good film. While everyone was laughing, I became emotional remembering my bond with ANR." Produced by Annapurna Studios, Manam is a befitting send off and a tribute by his son Nagarjuna to him. Kamal Hassan added, "I am very happy that Akkineni family has made this film as a befitting farewell for the legendary actor. ANR lives on in Manam. As an ANR fan, I thank Akkineni family for making such a wonderful film."
Vikram Kumar directed Manam also had Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha, Shriya and ANR in lead roles. Camera by PS Vinod and music by Anup Rubens.
May 30, 2014
After a long gap of 4 years, the superstar’s fans are delighted this year. First, his recovery, to good health. Then the first ever performance capture indian film Kochadayaan, the latest is his linga with K.S Ravikumar, and the ultra-latest is his next film after Linga. Yes, Rajnikanth will be doing his next after Linga with none other than the director of enthiran Shankar.
May 30, 2014
'Heropanti' Box Office Collection: Tiger Shroff Starrer is Smash Hit; 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Impressive Week 1
CNN IBN's Rajdeep and Sagarika to Resign as Reliance Acquires Control of Network 18 in ₹4,000 Crore Deal
- Lagaan actor Raghuvir Yadav's wife on divorce: 'He had an affair with Nandita Das'
- Dominos delivery guy shares Tamil actress Gayatri Sai's phone number on WhatsApp adult groups
- HIT movie review and rating by audience: Live updates on Vishwak Sen, Ruhani Sharma film
- Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal movie review by audience: Live update
- Rashmi Desai opens up about her breakup with Arhaan Khan, says she will confront him soon