Drama, glamour, fashion and vintage greet you this August. Â And actress Pooja Ruparel plays the vintage muse to the T for the Nevanta Calendar this month. The gold voluminous skirt and blouse from Nimirta Lalwani highlights the look and the theme. Take a look at how the perfect shot came together for this August.
Aug 4, 2014
Flowers bloomed on the ramp for fashion designer Ken Ferns collection Secret Garden at the Lakme Fashion Week. Taking inspiration from the golden age of Azulegos form of art, Ken brings in intricate floral patterns on his silhouettes ranging from tunics to maxi skirts to cropped tops for women and shorts, printed pants and shirts [...]
Aug 4, 2014
Welcome to the Getty Images Week in Review. Here’s what’s been happening
with your favorite celebs this week.
The blue carpet was rolled out in London for the premiere of Marvel’s
'Guardians of the Galaxy'.
Vin Diesel was head and shoulders above the crowd as he walked the event
on stilts. He also wore a tee shirt that said “I Am Groot” – in reference
to his character.
But the big question on everyone’s mind – is Zoe Saldana pregnant? And
expecting twins no less! While the actress kept mom on the rumors, her
flowing Valentino gown may be one indication she is. Another could be her
upcoming time off before she starts shooting the next three “Avatar”
1:00 Zoe Saldana: I am waiting to be…prep time 1:09
Leading star Chris Pratt was also in attendance and discussed what
attracted him to the role.
:52 Chris Pratt: oh man I just…really good 1:05
The star - studded cast of Avengers 2: Age of Ultron descended upon San
Diego’s Comic Con. Among those chatting up the film’s 2015 release:
- Chris Hemsworth
- Chris Evans
- and Robert Downey Jr, who tossed roses into the crowd.
Other Comic Com Starpower included: Salma Hayek, Orlando Bloom, Cate
Blanchett, Channing Tatum, Daniel Radcliff, Paul Rudd and Evangeline
In Los Angeles, the 16th Annu
Aug 4, 2014
New Delhi, August 3 (ANI): We all know King Khan is an achiever and has always thrived to give his best. According to a leading daily, the actor is now planning to take the big step ahead and start his own movie studio. If reports are anything to go by, then SRK might turn his own production house into a suave movie studio. The 48-year-old actor will reportedly go through the selected scripts which his production team has short-listed. And if all goes well, we might actually soon see Shah Rukh`s production house turn into a movie studio. Incidentally, the actor had once said in Karan Johar`s show `Koffee With Karan` that he wished to own a studio someday. Well we are sure he will turn his dream into a reality very soon!
Aug 3, 2014
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Vada Chennai movie review and ratings: Live audience response
- Aravinda Sametha full movie leaked online: Free download to affect its box office collection
- #MeToo: Pooja Mishra accuses Salman Khan, his brothers of raping her; claims Shatrughan Sinha used black magic
- Aravinda Sametha box office collection day 5: Jr NTR film crosses Rs 80 crore mark in AP/TG
- #MeToo: Jatin Das, Padma Bhushan awardee and Nandita Das' father, accused of forcibly kissing and grabbing woman