'Bigg Boss 8': Karishma Tanna Replaces Alia Bhatt as new 'Airhead'; Jokes on 'BB8' Contestant Go Viral
Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Huma Qureshi were among the star attractions at the new store launch by fashion designer Vikram Phadnis.
The launch of Vikram Phadnis's designer store Krasaa in Mumbai on Sunday, December 7, was a star studded event.
Apart from Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha and Huma Qureshi, we spotted a bevy of beauties including Neha Dhupia, Kriti Sanon, Raveena Tandon and Amrita Arora.
Dec 8, 2014
Salman Khan along with Nita Ambani came forward to support grassroots football movement.
This programme will create a platform for the development of grassroots football activity and talent-scouting across the country. The ISL grassroots programme aims to reach out to a million young footballers in the first few years and expose them to the best practices in global football.
In the first phase, the grassroots programmes will aim to reach out to 500,000 children through in-school and maidan initiatives, beginning early 2015. The outreach programmes will focus on introduction of kids to football, training and talent-scouting through a series of selection modules across the country.
Salman Khan was very vocal about his support for this unique programme.
Dec 8, 2014
Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha, Ayushmann Khurrana and Other Celebs Attend Launch of Vikram Phadnis' Store [PHOTOS]
'19 Kids and Counting' Star Jana Duggar not Dating Tim Tebow; Here are a Few Reasons why they Should
- Kesari box office collection day 3: Akshay Kumar's movie crosses first milestone on Saturday
- Rashmika Mandanna trolled for her comment on 'love': Netizens use Rakshit Shetty's issue as a weapon to target her
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode 1 leaked online ahead of its April premiere
- Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner attacked by fans after doing this Shocking thing; is she annoyed with Kit Harington?
- Priyanka Chopra's shocking confession about her feud with Meghan Markle