Who are India's Most Searched, 'Risky' Celebrities in 2014? Top 10 List of Most Wanted Online Exposed
Karva Chauth 2014: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Jaya, Sridevi and Shilpa Celebrate with Husbands [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
We had earlier reported that after completing Kaththi actor Vijay will join hands with director Chimbudevan for his next film. This film which was initially referred to as 'Vijay 58', has been reported in the media to be titled as 'Maarisan'. Interestingly, Chimbu Deven and Dhanush were supposed to work together in an action-fantasy and the film was then tiltled as Maarisan. It is not sure if this script that Vijay is going to do is the same as the one which was narrated to Dhanush.
Oct 13, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): A majestic ambience, beautiful lights, aromatic flowers and the live music by singer Shubha Mudgal took everyone into different world, as well-renowned designer Rohit Bal with his Kashmir-inspired collection brought the curtains down on a fashion week in New Delhi. The show started with models making their way from the Quila Khan tomb to the ramp. The collection saw a heavy use of fabrics like Chanderi, Velvet, Matka Silk embossed with elegant embroidery. Actor Arjun Rampal, set the ramp ablaze when he walked the runway in Rohit's designed attire. Rohit Bal, was greeted with a standing ovation, which left him in happy tears. He was overwhelmed with the outstanding response that his show received.
Oct 13, 2014
- Zero movie review: Inside reports from censor board declare Shah Rukh Khan starrer blockbuster
- KGF movie review from social media: Is it fake or real?
- Offset regrets crashing Cardi B's Rolling Loud set?
- Odiyan box office collection day 4: Did makers inflate its numbers in their business report?
- Seethakathi movie review: Here is what critics say about Vijay Sethupathi's film