New Delhi, Jan 5 (ANI): Joan Collins has said that every actress over the age of 35 experiences ageism. She said that she was once cast in a TV role once when she was 39, but her agent told them that she was 32, as she looked like that, a leading daily reported. She said that though she got the role, at the end the producer said that had they known she was so old, they would have never cast her. She added that the producer told her he wanted a 33 year old and it wasn't how she looked these days, it is how old she was and those days they can just look on Google.
Jan 5, 2015
Abhishek inaugurates the world class multi-sport court
Jan 5, 2015
- Prateik Babbar, wife Sanya Sagar go topless on Instagram; couple gets brutally trolled
- Pulwama attack: Navjot Singh Sidhu removed from The Kapil Sharma Show for his comment?
- Pulwama terror attack: Netizens demand Navjot Singh Sidhu's removal from The Kapil Sharma Show
- Did you know Katrina Kaif and Gulshan Grover practiced their intimate scene in Boom multiple times?
- Oru Adaar Love full Telugu movie leaked online: Free download to affect Lovers Day box office collection