South beauty Trisha Krishnan has been in a relationship with entrepreneur Varun Manian for a few months now. She has finally come out in the open to confirm about it. The pretty actress announced her engagement date as January 23rd 2015. She made it official on her Twitter page and said that the marriage date is not fixed yet. She told fans to stop making assumptions about her wedding date. Trisha told her fans and the media that she will not be quitting her acting profession.
Jan 7, 2015
Mumbai, Jan 7 (ANI): Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan on Tuesday launched the trailer of the much anticipated movie 'Shamitabh' along with the cast and crew in India's entertainment capital Mumbai. The film's trailer seems to have increased the curiosity of moviegoers without revealing any inch of the plot. The trailer showcases Amitabh in a rugged look with heavy beard and unkempt hairstyle. Bollywood actress, Akshara Haasan, is set to make her debut with 'Shamitabh' along with actor Dhanush. 'Shamitabh' is amalgamation of two letters of Dhanush's name 'Sh' which is followed by Amitabh's name. Excited about his role, Dhanush said that he was 'gladly enjoying' his role. Shamitabh is set to release on 6th February 2015.
Jan 7, 2015
- Total Dhamaal movie review: This is what critics say about Ajay Devgn's multi-starrer film
- Total Dhamaal movie review and rating by audience: Ajay Devgn's film makes good noise
- NTR: Mahanayakudu movie review: Live viewers' response from premieres
- LKG movie review and ratings by audience: Live updates
- Won't work with Kangana Ranaut: Bharat director Ali Abbas Zafar