Known for risking everything for a character, especially now with 'I', actor Vikram's dedication continues even after the wrap. The filming is long over and the post production is on full-swing for the newly planned november release. yet Vikram is as busy and 'tough' working for the film's dubbing. Vikram is lending voice for all the three versions, that is for Tamil , Telugu and Hindi. He is taking risk in giving voice for the HunchBack character the most challenging while shoot and in dubbing. Vikram amidst all difficulties and a bad infection of throat due to dubbing for the hunch back character, refused to let a professional dubbing artist lend voice for the hindi version.
Oct 14, 2014
Which Movie Trailer will Release with SRK's 'Happy New Year'? Ajay Devgn's 'Action Jackson' or Aamir Khan's 'PK'
13 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Meet porn star Natalya Nemchinova, who is turning out to be Russia's hottest World Cup fan [Photos]
- Kaala box office collection: Rajinikanth's film no match to Kabali's business
- TFPC wages war against Tamil Rockers, blocks two domains of the notorious site
- Kiara Advani vibrator video: Did Karan Johar copy masturbation scene from Ugly Truth? [Videos]
- Tik Tik Tik movie review: Live audience response