New Delhi, Jan 2 (ANI): Katie Holmes reportedly did not spend her Christmas afternoon with former husband Tom Cruise. An insider told a leading daily that there was no way that Katie will set foot in Tom's home or be in the same room as the rest of his family, because they were all so involved with the Scientology movement. The source added that she asked the actor to come to their new home and he has agreed to try to schedule his holidays to involve their daughter Suri as much as possible. The reports said that Katie and Suri spent Christmas afternoon visiting children at a local hospital in L.A.
Jan 2, 2015
'Bigg Boss 8': Diandra Soares Apologises to Gautam Gulati's Mother for Kissing Him; 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' Actor Calls Gesture 'Sweet'
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
- Aravinda Sametha 4-day box office collection: NTR film beats Rangasthalam, BAN as highest grosser in 1st weekend
- #MeToo: Pooja Mishra accuses Salman Khan, his brothers of raping her; claims Shatrughan Sinha used black magic
- Cardi B's special birthday wish – sex with Offset in '30 different positions'
- Comedy Kiladigalu Championship: Apanna's Dinesh Diggajaru is the winner of Zee Kannada's show
- Aravinda Sametha 3 day box office collection: Jr NTR-Trivikram film crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide