Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
Dangal 6th day box office collection: Aamir Khan-starrer inches closer to Rs 200 crore mark on Wednesday
- Miss Universe 2018 live stream: Where to watch online, time, channel and more
- Odiyan box office collection day 2: Mohanlal film crosses Rs 35 crore mark worldwide on Saturday
- Abhishek Bachchan clarifies why Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan were serving food at Ambani bash
- 2.0 US box office collection: Robot 2.o fares far better than Odiyan, Hushaaru on its 3rd Saturday
- Finally! Vicky Kaushal 'almost' confirms his relationship with Harleen Sethi