New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 97.64 points up to stand at 29,459.14. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 54.90 points up to stand at 8,956.75. NCC and JK LAKSHMI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.47% and 14.77% along with SRE INFRA and HCC with an increase of 14.18% and 10.41% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. and GMR INFRA with a decrease of 7.08% and 5.60% along with ITC and BAJAJ-AUTO with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 78.50 points at 19,924.95 while the banking sector is up 408.75 points at 22,981.72 and the reality sector is down at 5.38 points at 1,816.54. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 61.94 per dollar.
Mar 2, 2015
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?