India's top lender moves court seeking arrest of Vijay Mallya, ex-chairman of Diageo company United Spirits
European plane maker Airbus broke ground on its first wide-body completion plant outside of Europe in China on 2 March, while its CEO Fabrice Bregier said he saw no serious impact on the China plane market from slowing economy. Airbus marked the handover of a completion and delivery centre for its wide-body A330 in Beijings neighbouring city of Tianjin, which will be a new addition to its existing assembly plant for A320 planes.
Mar 2, 2016
Appleâ€™s general counsel told a congressional panel on 1 March, that a court order forcing Apple to give the FBI data from an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino shooters could threaten security on all iPhones.
Mar 2, 2016
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive