McDonalds Corporation says its long-time mascot, Ronald McDonald, will temporarily refrain from making public appearances due to what the companys statement describes as the current climate around clown sightings.
Oct 12, 2016
A merger between bookmaker William Hill and betting company Amaya could be advantageous to the two companies who have suffered recently.
Oct 12, 2016
Uber, Standard Chartered Bank announce cash-back for rides in India, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Vietnam and Indonesia
Haiti, one of the poorest countries in the world, was battered by Hurricane Matthew, the strongest storm over the Atlantic since 2007. Matthew made landfall in Haiti on 4 October. The countrys death toll is over 1,000. To compound the impact of the disaster, Cholera has broken out – a bacterial disease spread by contaminated water.
Oct 10, 2016
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Trump's December 15 China tariffs threaten a long list of Christmas favourites
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Market outlook: Macro-data, growth pangs to drive equity indices' trajectory