Music superstars Beyonce and Jay Z appeared at a concert in Cleveland, Ohio, for Hillary Clinton aimed at urging black voters and millennials to vote during the US presidential elections on Tuesday 8 November. The couple addressed the audience, urging them to vote for Clinton. Clinton told the audience that there was still more to be done.
Nov 5, 2016
- Raveena on being dumped from a film: 'I've to return signing amount because hero's girlfriend didn't like me
- Bhansali offered Ramleela, Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat to Sushant who turned them down
- Sudeep on Sanjay Dutt's role in KGF 2: I wouldn't have done what he is capable of
- Deepika chooses to not promote Dil Bechara trailer; furious fans of Sushant mercilessly lash out at actress
- TV actor Aashka Goradia has crucial relationship advice for millennials: Exclusive